what’s it all about?
National Doodle Day is a fundraising event which is owned by, and raises money for, Epilepsy Action (Registered charity in England 234343). By simply donating a pound to do a doodle over £295,000 has been raised to help support the 600,000 people in the UK living with epilepsy.
how can I get involved?
There are lots of ways you can get involved and celebrate National Doodle Day. You can do a doodle, bid for your favourite celebrity doodle or organise an event in your school, workplace or local community.
how your money helps
National Doodle Day raises money to support the work of Epilepsy Action.
Epilepsy Action exists to improve the lives of people living with epilepsy by providing practical support and information in a number of ways – over 1.1 million people used our services last year.
what your money can buy
- £6 could help our experts support someone newly diagnosed with epilepsy, providing advice and information when they need it most.
- £20 could equip a new volunteer with resources to raise awareness of epilepsy in their local community.
- £50 could equip a branch of Epilepsy Action with epilepsy information, to support people with epilepsy and raise awareness locally.
- £100 can help training GPs, nurses and other health and social care workers to provide better care for people with epilepsy. (local professional seminars)
Have a question or query relating to National Doodle Day? Take a look at our frequently asked questions page.
If you still have a question and would like to speak with someone you can contact us:
- By email – email@example.com
- By telephone – +44 (0) 113 210 8800
- By post – National Doodle Day, New Anstey House, Gate Way Drive, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7XY If you are a journalist you can contact our
- or email
- Out of office hours, please call