The National Doodle Day competitions are open to everyone. Do a doodle, donate a pound – it really is that simple!
All doodles received before Friday 20 March 2015 will be automatically entered into the National Doodle Day competition. Doodles will be judged in the following five categories:
• Primary Schools
• Special Schools
• Early Years/Nurseries
• Groups and Organisations
The winning school, group, organisation or individual will not only receive a fanatic prize but the individual/representing doodler will also receive a 3D, stuffed, custom-made copy of their doodle courtesy of Lucy Moose.
Prizes for the 2015 competitions are to be confirmed. Previous prizes have included:
• Primary Schools – £250 worth of resource vouchers
• Secondary School/College – £250 worth of resource vouchers
• Special Schools - £250 worth of resource vouchers
• Early Years/Nurseries - £150 cash prize
• Groups and Organisations - £150 cash prize
• Individuals - £75 cash prize