The National Doodle Day competitions are open to everyone. Do a doodle, donate a pound – it really is that simple!
All doodles received before Friday 4 April 2014 will be automatically entered into the National Doodle Day competition. Doodles will be judged in the following five categories:
• Primary Schools
• Special Schools
• Early Years/Nurseries
• Groups and Organisations
The winning school, group, organisation or individual will not only receive a fanatic prize but the individual/representing doodler will also receive a 3D, stuffed, custom-made copy of their doodle courtesy of Lucy Moose.
Prizes for the 2014 competitions are:
• Primary Schools – £250 worth of resource vouchers
• Secondary School/College – £250 worth of resource vouchers
• Special Schools - £250 worth of resource vouchers
• Early Years/Nurseries - £150 cash prize
• Groups and Organisations - £150 cash prize
• Individuals - £75 cash prize