enter a doodle
The National Doodle Day competitions are open to everyone. Do a doodle, donate a pound – it really is that simple!
Whether you use our online doodle pad or a tradition pen and pencil – simply let your imagination run wild!
You can either use our online doodle pad or traditional pen and paper (and scanner or camera) to enter your doodle.
submit your doodle
There are three ways to submit your doodle
- Use our brand new online doodle pad
- Upload a photo or scan of your doodle master piece
- Download a doodle card and send it to us at: National Doodle Day HQ, New Anstey House, Gate Way Drive, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7XY
Please remember to make your donation when submitting your doodle – Thank you
Prizes for the 2015 competitions are:
• Primary School – £175 worth of resource vouchers
• Secondary School or College – £175 worth of resource vouchers
• Special School – £175 worth of resource vouchers
• Early Years or Nursery – £175 cash prize
• Group or Company – £175 cash prize
• Individual – £75 cash prize
vote for the winner
The winners of the 2015 National Doodle Day competition will be chosen by you. Vote for your favourite now by giving it the big thumbs up! You could also enter your own.
The doodle in each category with the most “likes” by 5pm on Friday 3 April will be crowned the winner. See what prizes are up for grabs for each category.