as seen in the media
National Doodle Day has featured across national print, broadcast and online media. Last year this included vogue.co.uk, Mail Online, Daybreak, Sky News, Metro, MSN, Yahoo!, Saturday Express magazine, Boots magazine and The Sun.
For media enquiries about National Doodle Day contact the Epilepsy Action press office on 0113 210 8870 or email email@example.com Out of office hours, please call 07823 558 569 to speak to a member of our on-call media team.
You can also follow the press team on Twitter @epilepsycomms
Please contact the National Doodle Day press office for:
- High resolution images of celebrity doodles, photos and logos
- Doodle analysis
- Spokespeople for media interviews including doodle analysts, National Doodle Day spokespeople and epilepsy experts
- Information about epilepsy and Epilepsy Action
- Radio interviews on our in-house ISDN line
national doodle day news
template press releases
If you are a school, business, community group or individual and would like help publicising your involvement in National Doodle Day, please complete our online publicity questionnaire, or contact the Epilepsy Action press office who will be happy to help.
Alternatively if you would like to organise your own publicity you can download a template press release below:
- Template press release - schools
- Template press release – early years/nurseries
- Template press release – businesses/community groups
- Template press release – individuals
national doodle day logo
For a larger version of the logo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org>