All material contained on the National Doodle Day website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
- The National Doodle Day website is designed for information purposes only and is not engaged in rendering specific medical advice or professional services.
- You may use text extracts from the National Doodle Day website for your own personal use provided that you fully acknowledge that this site is the source of the material. Commercial use is not permitted unless the written permission of Epilepsy Action is obtained before any such use.
- While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission, nor can National Doodle Day assume any liability for the content of websites linked to or from our site.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify Epilepsy Action and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- All brand names and trade marks used on these webpages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- Comments by doodlers reflect their individual views and Epilepsy Action can not held accountable for them in any way. It should not be assumed that Epilepsy Action agrees with or endorses any particular comment just because we allow the comment to appear on the site.
- Unless specifically indicated, Epilepsy Action does not endorse or recommend any of the products mentioned. The opinions expressed are not necessarily a reflection of the views or policies of the charities.
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Epilepsy Action is the working name of British Epilepsy Association.
British Epilepsy Association is a Registered Charity (Registered in England No. 234343) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (Registered in England No. 797997). The registered office is New Anstey House, Gate Way Drive, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7XY, United Kingdom.
Our online gallery contains all of the celebrity doodles which were available to bid for in our National Doodle Day auction, as well as copies of previous years’ celebrity doodles.
Where we see a breach of any of our trademark and copyright we will take action. No use of the National Doodle Day logo or doodle images contained in this website or National Doodle Day printed materials is authorised for use without prior permission.
To contact National Doodle Day:
- email – email@example.com
- telephone – +44 (0)113 210 8821
- post – National Doodle Day, New Anstey House, Gate Way Drive, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7XY